Am I good enough to come along?
Yes! If you can run consistently 5k, then you are welcome to come along and join or Tuesday evening session from 6.30pm or Sunday mornings from 8.30am.
If you are an absolute beginner (just started or never having run before), then please do get in touch to discuss how we can help get you started. Please check our website information for beginners course dates.
What are the Benefits?
Club membership includes England Athletics (EA) registration
- EA membership gets you subsidised race entry fees and exclusive offer
- Discounted rates from local sports shops – including Fit2Run
- No charge to members for competing in the cross-country league
- Experienced Run Leaders
- The chance to participate in team events
- It’s a great opportunity to meet like-minded people
Do I need Club Kit?
We have our own club tshirts to purchase and once you are a paid up Active or Social member, then you are welcome to wear the club colours for our weekly runs or races. These can be ordered through our Club Chair Caz Stokes. Club tshirts have been agreed with the Committee and will be printed on approved kit.
Is anything expected of me?
Nothing at all! We hope to have the pleasure of running with you very soon!